The International Student and Postgraduate Student Research Paper Competition has become a tradition for AlfredNobelUniversity, Dnipropetrovsk, and in 2014-2015 academic year it was aimed at popularization, advanced study and ensuring of the practical use of the scientific legacy of A. Lewis, Nobel Prize Winner in Economics.Holding this competition helps to liven up the scientific activity of students and postgraduate students, which is the most important factor in the formation of a new generation of specialists.
The competition was held among the students and postgraduate students of higher educational institutions of Ukraine and other countries of the world. 32 research papers (37 participants) from 9 educational institutions of Ukraine were presented at the competition, in particular:
- Alfred Nobel University, Dnipropetrovsk - 20
- Lviv Polytechnic National University– 1
- Ukrainian Academy of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine - 1
- Cherkasy Institute of Banking of the National Bank of Ukraine - 1
- Ostroh Academy National University - 3
- Mykhaylo Ostrohradskyi NationalUniversity, Kremenchuk - 3
- Institute of Entrepreneurship "Strategy" - 1
- Uzhgorod National University - 1
- Secondary General School №35 – 1
Among the participants of the competition besides students of 2-5 years of study there is also one pupil of the secondary general school - a full member of the Junior Academy of Sciences as well as two postgraduate students (Lviv Polytechnic and Uzhgorod National University).
The results of the Competition are the following:
1st place - Dzukem Kemkuignou Carine, a student of 3rd year of study of the specialty "Economic Cybernetics" of Alfred Nobel University, Dnipropetrovsk;
2nd place - Victoria Anatoliivna Zelenskaya, a student of 5th year of study of the specialty "Marketing" of Alfred Nobel University, Dnipropetrovsk;
3rd place -
- Vasil Volodymyrovych Hyk, a postgraduate student of the LvivPolytechnicNationalUniversity;
- Anastasiya Vadymivna Khylko - a student of the 5th year of study of the specialty "Merchandising and Expertise in Customs" of Alfred Nobel University, Dnipropetrovsk;
- Kyryl Andriyovych Kuznetsov – a pupil of 9th form of the Secondary General School №35, Dnipropetrovsk, a full member of the Junior Academy of Sciences of Ukraine.
The Scientific Committee of the Competition recommended for printing the research papers by V. A. Zelenskaya, K. A. Kuznetsov, V. V. Hyk in the Economic Bulletin of Alfred Nobel University (special edition) as an incentive.
The winners of the Competition will receive prize money in accordance with the Regulations of the competition.
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE WINNERS !!!